We welcome adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and/or their siblings to join our network of support and resources today. There are two plan options:
- 24/7 channels and chats to share support and resources with the network
- Monthly socials and seminars with sibling leaders and professionals
- Twice monthly group coaching sessions including check-ins and stress breaks
- On-demand library of seminars and stress breaks for self-paced replays
- Peer sibling matching algorithm for 1:1 connections on your schedule
- Discounts on licensed counselors, therapists and attorneys in your state
- Get Started
- Super Starter
- Contact us
- For siblings with eligible Medicaid Home & Community-Based Services (HCBS) Waiver plans. All Starter benefits, plus:
- Training on navigating Medicaid HCBS in your state
- Individual & family consultation to help you align individual service plans (ISPs) with future planning
- Get More
Are you or your sibling enrolled in a state Medicaid Home & Community-Based Services (HCBS) Waiver program? Check your eligibility to have your membership(s) reimbursed.
Not a sibling care partner? Become a sibling supporter! Help us grow our fund to support siblings who do not have insurance coverage and need assistance.
Know an adult with intellectual and developmental disabilities and/or their sibling(s)? Show your love and give the gift of our lifelong network of support and resources today. Click here for an AKALAKA gift card💕!